#empoderaLIVE 2017 focuses on disruptive experiences that seek to change the system through the creation in favor of Human Rights, participation, collaboration, collective intelligence to find solutions to social problems and sustainability. A bottom-up creativity made by and for citizenship, outside the bubble, technology for people. This year’s leitmotiv will be Making by Hacking, citizens of change creating the future now.
In the eleventh edition of #empoderaLIVE will show various topics ranging from Artificial Intelligence or 3D Bio Printing to Visualization of data against violation of Human Rights, Tech Policy, wearables for scientific and cultural expansion, eHealth research, Development of sustainable cities, environment or the Next Generation Internet. The event brings together personalities and initiatives from all over the world that really inspire us. Speakers like Aral Balkan, Kelly Snook, Carlo Ratti or Bas van Abel will be showing us how disruptive ideas are changing the world. Empodera LIVE will be dedicate a special session for the CAPSSI projects in Europe, the Collective Awareness Platforms for Sustainability and Social Innovation. We also will count with Fabrizio Sestini from the European Commission and Digital Social Innovation expert at DG Connect. Fabrizio will be sharing the Next Generation Internet Initiative. Following Fabrizio a round table of CAPSSI projects will discuss about Digital Social Innovation in Europe. We are thrilled to have confirmed so far the presence of:
- Matt Stokes. Nesta & Social Innovation Community Project
- Antonella Passani. IA4SI, Impact Assessment for Social Innovation,
- Francesco Severino Nucci, CHEST, Collective enHanced Environment for Social Tasks
- Jason Vallet, Opencare, collaborative health and social care solutions
- Ines Dinant, SOCRATIC, Social Creative Intelligence for the Sustainable Development Goals
- Marco Sachy, Commonfare project, is a participatory form of welfare provision based on collaboration among people living in Europe .
Are you inspired? want to see them live?, you are welcome to join us by requesting your entry here. Registration is open and free until filling capacity. There are only 200 places available, so we recommend not leaving it for the last minute. Join the #MakingByHacking revoluntion.