We are thrilled to introduce CIBERPLUS, an ecosystem of citizen participation to propose challenges that solve the Sustainable Development Objectives and solve them in a collaborative way with solutions of social impact. CIBERPLUS will be the the pilot experiences lead by Cibervoluntarios Foundation in Spain as a part of the Horizon2020 project SOCRATIC. CIBERPLUS propose a method to realize ideas of social entrepreneurship. The first workshop will take place on October 9th with students of The university of La Laguna in Tenerife. These events will be focusing in citizens and Grassroots Organizations in Spain interested in social innovation.
Cibervoluntarios Foundation, in collaboration with several Universities, civic based associations and institutions, invites you to participate in this training so that you contribute your grain of sand for the Sustainable Development Goals with your ideas.
This space aims to facilitate the creation of citizen initiatives. In addition, using technology is intended to make the most of collective intelligence and work collaboratively.
What is main goals of the CIBERPLUS 4-hour workshop?
• Fostering and promoting entrepreneurship, especially among young people.
• Help to find collaborative solutions to social needs aimed at achieving the SDGs.
• Bring together on a platform different networks and spaces of social innovation to generate a simple and effective citizen ecosystem.
• We offer tools that facilitate participation in each phase of the Innovation process: from the proposal of the challenge to be solved, through the phase of ideas to solve it to the prototype and the business model that can be followed to create the impact with a solution sustainable.
• To promote the social use of ICT in a collaborative and open way.